Are you struggling with transitions to college or adult life?
Do you have difficulty sleeping because of racing thoughts and anxiety?
Do your symptoms make it difficult to focus on daily life and enjoy each day?
Have you experienced panic attacks?
Have you experienced trauma?
The good news? There is help.
So, if you frequently experience:
- Constant feelings of dread and worry.
- Difficulty with motivation or lack of energy.
- Specific fears or phobias.
- Flashbacks, nightmares, social isolation.
- Physical symptoms like headaches, racing heart, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, and stomach uneasiness.
- Muscle tension and inability to relax.
Contact us to see how we might be able to help. We aim to help you worry less about the future and enjoy each day right now by helping you to strengthen your coping skills, support system and relaxation skills.