Have you been feeling overwhelmed with the process of trying to build a family?
Are you struggling with infertility in silence?
Have you struggled with pregnancy loss and fears about the future?
Are you avoiding baby showers, birthday parties and friends with children because gatherings can be too painful?
Infertility is not usually part of the plan. It can be confusing, stressful and all-consuming. Fertility struggles can affect relationships, friendships, overall wellness, and the future. Therapy can help you manage your anxiety symptoms, feelings of sadness, and fears about treatments and outcomes. Whether you’re struggling with secondary infertility, feeling like you have been TTC forever,, starting or engaging in fertility treatments, mourning pregnancy losses or thinking about next steps such as adoption or moving forward without children, therapy can help you find support and guidance.
Common concerns include:
- Feeling overwhelmed by the uncertainty of fertility treatments and consumed by the process.
- Fears of the treatments.
- Disconnect from partner, family and friends.
- Exhaustion, tearfulness, change in appetite.
- Overwhelming sadness, anger, irritability or hopelessness.
- Uncertainty about which path to choose.
- Feeling that no one will understand.
- Racing thoughts and a constant sense of uneasiness.
- Feeling empty and numb as if just going through the motions
- Anxiety or panic attacks.
- Lack of focus and concentration.