Message regarding COVID-19
Project Thrive CT is open.
As we continue to stay on our toes during the pandemic and aftermath, we want to let you know that the health and happiness of our clients, staff and neighbors is our highest priority.
We are currently offering in-person and telehealth sessions and hope to continue both formats. We will continue to monitor current conditions and evaluate the needs and safety of our clients and staff.
We recommend that you visit the site and check your email for additional updates. We will contact clients directly if their appointments need to be changed for any reason, and please let us know if you need to switch an in-person session to telehealth due to illness or exposure.
Project Thrive CT, being a part of the wellness community, encourages following and practicing safety guidelines. Please elect to be tested if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or influenza such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
We have taken numerous steps and continue to increase the safety of our office environment including:
- Removal of magazines, food and beverages from our office to reduce potential for spreading the virus.
- Frequent disinfection of our waiting room. All office surfaces and equipment are disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in our waiting room.
- Increased distance and separation between sessions.
- Increased accessibility of protective equipment for staff, including masks and gloves when needed.
- Masks are required of all patrons, including staff, when in the waiting room.
We are thankful to have wonderful clients who trust us to provide quality care at Project Thrive CT. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you as we continue to maneuver through this new normal.