Message regarding Coronavirus: COVID-19
Project Thrive CT is open.
As we face the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic, we want to let you know that we are monitoring the changing conditions in our community and nation. The health and happiness of our clients, staff and neighbors is our highest priority.
Although we are not currently seeing clients at our office, we are fully open for business via telehealth. We suggest and require that you take advantage of this benefit while we continue to monitor current conditions and evaluate the needs and safety of our clients and staff.
Project Thrive CT, being a part of the wellness community, encourages following and practicing safety guidelines. Please elect to be tested if you exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 or influenza such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose or sore throat.
We have taken numerous steps and continue to increase the safety of our office environment including:
- Removal of magazines, food and beverages from our office to reduce potential for spreading the virus.
- Frequent disinfection of our waiting room. All office surfaces and equipment are disinfected after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in our waiting room.
- Increased distance and separation between sessions.
- Increased accessibility of protective equipment for staff, including masks and gloves when needed.
- Masks are required of all patrons, including staff, when in the office.
We are thankful to have wonderful clients who trust us to provide quality care at Project Thrive CT. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do for you as we continue to maneuver through this new normal.